To fit into the tight layout, NTK has designed a bending design line-up. Due to this design, the components with low heat resistance are kept away from the heat source. Acceptable angle of a bending type sensor is 0 to 110 °.
- A thermal element is in the tip of the metal tube.
- The element has been completely fixed with cement. The cement increases the vibration resistance and prevents the electrode‘s disconnection of the element.
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensors from NTK use robust metal tubes– in this way they are resistant to higher temperatures
- The element is protected by a metal tube – this gives protection against melting.
The Exhaust gas temperature sensors by NTK have a specific design in order to meet the extremely high temperature environment in which the product is working.
- Basic ignition coil principles: NGK explains the operating principle of an ignition coil
- Design of an ignition coil: Information about the design of NGK ignition coils and the generation of high voltage through magnetic induction
- The NGK ignition coil code: The item number in the NGK ignition coil range indicates which number stands for which type of ignition coil and thereby makes it easier to find the right ignition coil and ignition cables
- Installation tips for ignition coils: The correct installation of an NGK ignition coil guarantees the optimal function and a long service life.
- Distribution of the ignition spark: In the classical version a central ignition coil generates the high voltage necessary for the ignition of the fuel-air mixture.
- Ignition cables: The ignition cables are responsible for conducting the voltage (U) to the spark plug with as little loss as possible.