When the "spark flies" NGK is already there. As an original equipment manufacturer for leading passenger vehicle and motorcycle manufacturers, in winning vehicles of Formula 1, in motorcycle racing and, of course in everyday vehicles in daily traffic.
NGK is setting standards for the fulfilment of the highest quality requirements. With advanced technologies, we provide a performance standard which even withstands extreme conditions. When it comes to assortment and service, we leave nothing to be desired.
Spark plugs from NGK are just as advanced as they are time-tested. Specialists in application when it depends on maximising performance while at the same time minimising the stresses on our environment.
- The igniting spark: The spark plug is responsible for ignition of the fuel-air mixture.
- Design of a spark plug: A spark plug consists of a few components which are perfectly matched to one another.
- Installation position of the spark plug: The spark plug is screwed into the cylinder head.
- Distribution of the ignition spark: A mechanical ignition distributor ensures that the voltage reaches the individual cylinders and spark plugs successively - and at the right time.
- Original equipment: All European automobile manufacturers already use NGK and NTK products in the scope of their vehicle production.